- Monday, October 27, 201412:00pm— 1:00pm
- Entrance to the Medical Education Pavilion, 79 Beaumont Ave BURLINGTON, VT 05405. If the weather isn't good please go to Room 309 in the Medical Education Pavillion.
Join the UVM Integrative Health Student Interest Group for monthly herbal talks with Guido Masé RH (AHG). Guido is clinical herbalist, educator, co-founder & co-director of the VT Center for Integrative Herbalism. The topic will be herbal support for the cardiovascular system and will include a walk to the hawthorn trees by the Votey Building. This is a truly unique opportunity to learn from an exceptional scholar, teacher and leader in the field of herbal medicine. His approach to herbal medicine blends tradition, history, and a depth of knowledge of phytochemistry and physiology that will certainly...
- Monday, November 10, 20145:00pm— 7:00pm
- Davis Auditorium, Medical Education Center, FAHC ACC Level 2
The Integrative Lecture Series is hosted by the UVM Program in Integrative Health with generous support from the Laura Mann Center for Integrative Health and University of Vermont College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Tuesday, November 11, 201412:00pm— 1:00pm
- Health Science Research Facility 149 Beaumont Ave BURLINGTON, VT 05405
Kimberly Evans MS, RD, CD, Owner Whole Health Nutrition, Clinical Nutritionist, Fletcher Allen